Cardamon and dry citrus are at the forefront of this gin bottled at 57% ABV
Made in the 1881 Gin Distillery in the Peebles Hydro, this Navy Strength Gin would ideal for a martini.
The Gin Guide - Best in Scotland 2020
Tasting Note: Peppery juniper and a wave of vibrant citrus, leading into a dry and spicy finish filled with fragrant cardamom.
- Apply three or four scant dashes of Angostura bitters over ice
- Rotate the glass for 15/20 seconds and discard the ice
- Pour a 25ml or 35ml measure of 1881 Navy strength Gin over new ice
- Garnish the glass with dried orange and sugared orange rind
- Top off with your choice from the Tonic 81 range – any will go