A Scottish berry gin with local red berries and a hint of hibiscus.
Made in the 1881 Gin Distillery in the Peebles Hydro, this pink gin brings soft red berry flavours to the fore, without losing the backbone of juniper, with a touch of hibiscus giving a delightful colour.
It’s game, set and match to this classic gin. Made with 12 botanicals and the added loveliness of local red berries and a touch of hibiscus blended with the Hydro's natural spring water.
The Pavilion in the gardens of Peebles Hydro is a reminder of days gone by when Peebles Hydro was a hub for Scottish tennis.
Tasting Note: Tart floral notes and berry sweetness, with peppery juniper and lively fresh citrus.
- Pour a 25ml or 35ml measure of 1881 Pavilion Pink Hydro Gin gin on top of the ice
- Add to the glass three or four hibiscus petals
- Add four raspberries (fresh or frozen) and six mint leaves
- Garnish the glass with strawberry and mint
- Serve with Tonic 81 Premium or Elderflower